Zastrow Meeting Room
Room is available for reservations. Limit 30 people in the room at a time, no food or drink allowed at this time. No longer limited to use during library hours. Seperate Policy Agreement is required to use the room.
The Zastrow River Room may accommodate up to 150 people. It is over 1,500 square feet and can be divided into two smaller meeting rooms. It is available for use by the community.
- The west side features a scenic view of the Cedar River.
- The east side is designed to accommodate presentations, with smaller windows and a projector screen.
- A separate kitchenette is available as well.
- Multiple tables and chairs may be arranged to suit the needs of the event. The tables measure 6 by 1 1/2 feet.
- The Zastrow Room may be used during times the library is closed by checking out a key for the back door.
- Wireless Internet access is available.
- Multiple in floor electrical outlets are found through-out the room.
- The kitchen is equipped with coffee pots, a refrigerator, a microwave, and a sink. Users need to provide their own coffee and utensils.
To reserve the room for your event;
- Ensure the room is available by calling the library. 641-257-6319 or looking at the calendar below.
- Read the policies using the link below.
- Fill out a Meeting Room Agreement and submit your deposit and fee. Damage deposit charge is $50. Return of the deposit is contingent on leaving the room clean, undamaged and in the condition that you found it. Usage fee is $25, non-refundable unless event is cancelled at fault of the Library. Reservations are not final until fee, deposit and agreement is all recieved.
- Arrange ahead of time to pick up a key if you plan to use the room when the library is closed.