Borrowing from other libraries
Can't find what you want in this library? Ask library staff to help.
We are willing to borrow items for you from other libraries.
You may call or visit the library or request it using this online form.
- Make sure you have both the title of the book and its author. Other information, such as ISBN, Copyright date or Publisher are helpful but not necessary.
- You will need a Charles City library card in good standing.
- Because we have to pay for postage, we charge $2 for each book/item borrowed.
- Most libraries will not lend out their new materials. If the book that you are looking for is a recent publication or release, the library will consider purchasing it. This online form may be filled out if you are unsure.
- Due dates on borrowed items are set by the lending library.