Your Library Account Online
By logging into the library’s catalog you can take advantage of its wonderful options.
In addition to searching:
- See what you have out and when it’s due
- Renew your items
- Tell the library how you want to be contacted. In addition to phone calls you may set up text or email notices.
- Reserve items we have, request what we don’t have and even delay your holds.
- Create a list of items in bookmarks for books you want to read later.
- Access our great digital resources online.
To access, just click on the Catalog tab at the top of this page. Log in with your library card number and your phone number (you don’t need to enter the area code if it is 641)